(Review by Lance).
Daniel Lantz Trio Plays Bond was released on Do Music Records on Jan. 25.
Newcastle Evening Chronicle (1930): "...questioning, incidentally, the right of either [saxophone or bagpipes] to be looked upon as a musical instrument instead of as one of torture." - (Melody Maker June 1930). From Colin Aitchison's amazing collection).
Joel Harrison: “It’s incredibly hard to play bebop on guitar, harder than on saxophone.” – (Jazz Times August 2015)
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on Publish your comment..
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - firstname.lastname@example.org.