...and the show must go on...
Thomas Spats Langham (gtr/bjo/uke/vcls), Martin Litton (pno), Matthias Seuffert (reeds), John Carstairs Hallam (bass)
Talk about entertaining folk and diversity of repertoire. What a delight!
Trudy Kerr: "My dad sings a bit, quite well, and when he's had a few drinks, thinks he's Louis Armstrong " – (Jazz Journal May 2008).
John McDonough: "Yes I saw Coltrane close up and he sounded perfectly dreadful." – (Down Beat October 1999).
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on Publish your comment..
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - email@example.com.