Bebop Spoken There
Today Sunday March 29
Monday, January 31, 2011
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Friday, January 28, 2011
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Monday, January 24, 2011
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Friday, January 21, 2011
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Monday, January 17, 2011
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Friday, January 14, 2011
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Monday, January 10, 2011
Sunday, January 09, 2011
Saturday, January 08, 2011
Friday, January 07, 2011
Thursday, January 06, 2011
Wednesday, January 05, 2011
Tuesday, January 04, 2011
Monday, January 03, 2011
Sunday, January 02, 2011
- ► 2014 ( 1036 )
- ► 2013 ( 1099 )
- ► 2012 ( 1004 )
- R.I.P. John Barry
- Corey Mwamba Jazz Heralds - 1000 word review by Sa...
- Djangologie @ The Bridge
- Skywalkin' @ The Central Bar.
- Jazz Library
- Farewell Betty Smith
- RIP Gordon Bache.
- Daryl Sherman dates
- The Creole Choir of Cuba @ The Sage - an Unforgett...
- Maine Street Maintain the Magic @ Malones
- RIP Barrie Lee Hall
- Recalling, fondly, last Sunday's Singer's Night at...
- Art Blakey - The Egyptian
- The Sage on Thursday is the place to be.
- Maine Street Take Ashington.
- Veitch Steps Into The Breach @ The Cherry Tree
- The Blaydon Aces @ Ashington Jazz Club
- Tonight @ The Cherry Tree
- Quadruple Dead Heat @ The Bridge
- Jazz Café Jam
- Little Mo Band @ Central Bar, Gateshead.
- Alexander Abdicates - New Century Ragtime Orchestr...
- Our Thoughts Are With (Mighty) Joe Young
- NCRO - Tonight at GOTH
- Parliamentary Jazz Awards 2011
- Schmazz Factor @ The Sage Gateshead. January 20th
- A Tale of Two Ditties - The Maine Street Jazzmen @...
- Grab an earful of this!
- Count Basie Dance Sessions
- A Story of the Life Hereafter...
- Schmazz Battle of the Bands 2011
- Django Bates' Beloved Bird for The Sage
- Thank you from Hilary Gilby
- Noel Dennis + Paul Edis Trio at The Cherry Tree, M...
- Nightingale Available
- Sam Coombes Quartet @ The Bridge Hotel.
- The Sounds of The Loop - Gateshead/Newcastle on a ...
- A Belated Obituary - Ralph Hutchinson
- Milestones: the Music of Miles Davis @ Gateshead O...
- Press Release From Uk Jazz Radio and National Jazz...
- Review: The Magnificent Eric Delaney by Eddie Samm...
- A Few For The Diary.
- Parisian Swing 2011
- Chubby Takes Over.
- Maine Street Jazzmen Rule - OK?
- Rock Night - No Dinosaurs
- Triffid, (formerly known as the Harley Johnson Tri...
- Blowing Up A Storm in Kowloon
- The Moonlight is Dimmed in Vermont
- Quote of the Week
- Jazz concert at the Lit & Phil
- Ruth Lambert @ The Cherry Tree.
- Alter Ego @ Splinter @ The Bridge. January 9th
- Tonight @ The Cherry Tree - Ruth Lambert Quartet
- Super Sunday. Jazz Café Jam
- Rendezvous Jazz @ The Piper, Cullercoats. January ...
- I've Got A Thing About Ike Isaacs now!
- That Spring Thing Mystery solved!
- Ian Brown Remembered @ The Fell
- Ian Brown by Roly Veitch.
- Shower Singing in Public
- Death toll Rising...
- Darlington's Impressive Swan Song or the Second Co...
- Things To Come
- Colin Johnson Funeral Announcement
- Tonight at Ashington
- Battle of the Blues
- Tonight at the Cherry Tree
- Jam Session at the Jazz Café
- RIP Charles Fambrough
- Worst Gig Ever by Graeme Hare.
- More Memories of Bobby Carr by Cormac Loane
- Book review: Johnny Lonely by Pete Tanton.
- Panama '81
- ▼ January ( 74 )
- ► 2010 ( 912 )
- ► 2009 ( 772 )
About this blog - contact details.
Not a very original title, I know; not even an accurate one as my taste, whilst centred around the music of Bird and Diz, extends in many directions and I listen to everything from King Oliver to Chick Corea and beyond. Not forgetting the Great American Songbook the contents of which has provided the inspiration for much great jazz and quality popular singing for round about a century.
The idea of this blog is for you to share your thoughts and pass on your comments on discs, gigs, jazz - music in general. If you've been to a gig/concert or heard a CD that knocked you sideways please share your views with us. Tell us about your favourites, your memories, your dislikes.
Lance (Who wishes it to be known that he is not responsible for postings other than his own and that he's not always responsible for them.)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you.
Posting a Comment
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on Publish your comment..
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - email@example.com.