Caterina Comeglio (vocalist, Big Band Theory), Beth Aggett (voice, Durham University Big Band) and
Winner Best Balanced Programme: Big Band Theory.
Winner Best Section:
Winner Best Soloist: Matt Sulzmann.
Winner Best Band:
Bobby Shew: "I feel that every player should sit down and learn to play a little bit of drums in order to gain the ability to swing from a rhythmic point of view." - (Crescendo, February 1980).
Diana Krall: “When I started out, I wanted to sing like Ernestine Anderson and play piano like Monty Alexander. That hasn’t changed much, but you settle into accepting what you do.” – (Down Beat December 2014).
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on Publish your comment..
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - email@example.com.