Charenee Wade: “…I was maybe 10 or 11, I was listening to 50 year old Sarah Vaughn and trying to sound like her.” – (Jazzwise October 2015).
James Moody: “[On practising] If you don't use it, you lose it. And that applies to everything--and when I say everything, I mean everything!” – (Jazz Times March 2004).
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on Publish your comment..
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - firstname.lastname@example.org.