Cat Anderson: "It [the Lionel Hampton Band] was a wonderful experience, and there was lots of excitement, but the work was too hard and underpaid" - (Down Beat January 25 1968).
Arturo O’Farrill: “I like to put a younger musician next to a veteran and hope each will influence the other’s thinking.” – (Down Beat September 2014).
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT.
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - email@example.com.