Howard Roberts: "The guitar is caught right in the thick part of the piano keyboard, right in the register where pianists do most of their work, and, boy, it gets like a can of worms in there if you're both not careful." - (Down Beat June 29, 1966).
Simon Allen: “I started saxophone at secondary school when I was 12 and got to Grade 8 when I was about 15.” – (Jazzwise February 2014).
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT.
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - email@example.com.