Thank you Seb.
Bud Freeman: "I was in the hospital just two weeks--I couldn't bear being there. It seems to me that all the dead people in the world are not in their graves. So I went home" - (Down Beat May 16 1968).
Dan Wilensky: “When I was 19, I explored the highways and byways of the United States with “Brother” Jack McDuff in a small, sometimes rickety white truck in need of a paint job and a new muffler, helped lift his B-3 and Leslie out of said blundermobile, and after a five-hour gig, pocked $60…” – (Down Beat August 2014).
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT.
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - email@example.com.