Sky/Tyne and Wear video clip.
Kaveh Emami Photos.
Charlie Parker: "I'm accused of being one of the pioneers [of Bebop]." - (Down Beat September 9, 1949).
Eric Harland: “Sometimes when drummers play with other drummers they get caught up in ‘I don’t want to look like the weaker drummer.’ Then they tend to overplay. There is an insecurity element.” – (Jazz Times November 2014).
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on Publish your comment..
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - firstname.lastname@example.org.