...and the show must go on...
Thomas Spats Langham (gtr/bjo/uke/vcls), Martin Litton (pno), Matthias Seuffert (reeds), John Carstairs Hallam (bass)
Talk about entertaining folk and diversity of repertoire. What a delight!
Larry Coryell: "Listen, mister, the only reason you're complaining [about Coryell's long hair] is because you're old and you're going to die before I do. I'm going to inherit the earth, not you, so all your complaining doesn't bother me." - (Down Beat June 29, 1966).
Scott Henderson: “Saxophone players always have the best lines.” – (Jazz Journal January 2014).
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT.
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - email@example.com.