...and the show must go on...
Thomas Spats Langham (gtr/bjo/uke/vcls), Martin Litton (pno), Matthias Seuffert (reeds), John Carstairs Hallam (bass)
Talk about entertaining folk and diversity of repertoire. What a delight!
Michael Janisch: “I definitely have a completely different perception of the States on a political level, getting the news over here [in Britain], or just the way Europeans view America that was a big awakening.” – (Jazzwise October 2015).
James Moody: “[On practising] If you don't use it, you lose it. And that applies to everything--and when I say everything, I mean everything!” – (Jazz Times March 2004).
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on Publish your comment..
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - email@example.com.