...and the show must go on...
Thomas Spats Langham (gtr/bjo/uke/vcls), Martin Litton (pno), Matthias Seuffert (reeds), John Carstairs Hallam (bass)
Talk about entertaining folk and diversity of repertoire. What a delight!
Steve Kuhn: "There's one advantage to playing in clubs, you know. You don't often come away feeling the evening has been too short." - (Down Beat February 8, 1968).
Christian McBride: “In jazz – particularly over the last 35 years or so – infectiousness and swing have become almost a detriment to be looked down upon.” – (Down Beat September 2014).
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT.
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - email@example.com.