...and the show must go on...
Thomas Spats Langham (gtr/bjo/uke/vcls), Martin Litton (pno), Matthias Seuffert (reeds), John Carstairs Hallam (bass)
Talk about entertaining folk and diversity of repertoire. What a delight!
Ray Anderson: “When I started listening to the Ellington trombones, it was all over.” – (Jazz Times October 2015).
Philip Larkin: "Let-Me-Out Department: the Melody Maker now has monthly reviews of Cage, Stockhausen et al. A case for a change of name?" - (Daily Telegraph April 18, 1970).
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on Publish your comment..
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - email@example.com.