...and the show must go on...
Thomas Spats Langham (gtr/bjo/uke/vcls), Martin Litton (pno), Matthias Seuffert (reeds), John Carstairs Hallam (bass)
Talk about entertaining folk and diversity of repertoire. What a delight!
Sun Ra: “Now, all the musicians talk about is doing their own thing” – (Down Beat June 13, 1968).
Gary Burton: “I wasn't influenced by anyone until I heard Bill Evans” – (Down Beat July 29, 1965).
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on Publish your comment..
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - firstname.lastname@example.org.